- one course in human evolution
- one course in archaeology
- one course in sociocultural anthropology
- one course in culture and communication
- one course in statistics
- one year of general biology with lab for the major
- one year of calculus
- one year of general chemistry with lab
- one year of calculus-based physics with lab
- one lower division course in organic chemistry
To be considered for this major, a minimum of six preparatory courses must be completed by the end of the spring before transfer.
NOTE: Effective for fall 2019 admission, students must complete the equivalent for UCLA's Life Science 7A, 7B, and 7C in order to satisfy major preparation.
back to L&S major preparation listing