Transfer Major Preparation Requirements
Students MUST complete their major preparation requirements by the end of spring prior to transfer.
Students applying to a highly selective major should complete the majority of their major prep as early as possible; the most competitive applicants for Business Economics, Economics, and Psychology will have completed all major prep by the end of fall prior to transfer.
Major Preparation Requirements by Major
- Majors in the College of Letters and Science
- Majors in the School of the Arts and Architecture
- Majors in the Samueli School of Engineering
- Majors in the Herb Alpert School of Music
- Majors in the Luskin School of Public Affairs
- Majors in the School of Nursing
- Majors in the School of Theater, Film and Television
- Majors in the Graduate School of Education & Information Studies