Major preparation requirements
- Two courses in calculus/analytic geometry
- One introductory psychology course
- One course in introductory biology or biology for the major
- One course in introductory physics or chemistry
- One course in philosophy (critical reasoning, philosophy of science, or philosophy of the mind)
- One course in introduction to C++ programming
- One course in intermediate C++ programming
- One additional computer programming course
To be considered for this major, a minimum of five preparatory courses must be completed by the end of the spring before transfer.
* Students are classified as Pre-Cognitive Science until lower division preparation courses are completed at UCLA.
Back to L&S major preparation listing