Transfer Unit/Subject application toward UCLA Requirements

Although the admission office may grant unit or subject credit for work completed at another institution, the work may not necessarily apply to specific UCLA degree requirements (i.e., general education or major requirements). Contact your college and/or major advisor regarding specific credit applications and limitations. Also, be aware of the residence requirements, which are specific to your school or college.