Intercampus Transfers

Students interested in transferring to UCLA from another UC campus must apply for admission to UCLA and go through the same process as any other transfer applicant. For more information on how and when to apply, see Applying for Admission as an Undergraduate.

To be considered for admission to UCLA, you must leave/have left your previous UC campus in good academic standing. We also encourage you to complete the General Education (GE) requirement of the UC campus you currently attend before you transfer. If you do this, you will be exempt from UCLA's GE requirement.

Please refer to Transfer Admission for additional information on transfer admission requirements.