- One course in human evolution
- One course in archaeology
- One course in sociocultural anthropology
- One course in culture and communication
- One course in statistics
- One year of general biology with lab for the major
- One year of calculus
- One year of general chemistry with lab
- One year of calculus-based physics with lab
- One lower division course in organic chemistry
To be considered for this major, a minimum of six preparatory courses must be completed by the end of the spring before transfer.
NOTE: Effective for fall 2019 admission, students must complete the equivalent for UCLA's Life Science 7A, 7B, and 7C in order to satisfy major preparation.
Back to L&S major preparation listing