MyUCLA (my.ucla.edu) is your portal to UCLA where you will do everything from enrolling in classes to keeping up with campus news and events.
Note: if you have not already done so, you'll need to first activate your UCLA Logon ID. Your Logon ID and password will be your key for logging in to secure sites at UCLA.
As a newly admitted student, you will use MyUCLA to:
- view your Financial Aid award information.
- submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and other related documents necessary to reserve your spot in the incoming class.
- Apply for the Honors Program
- Sign up for Orientation and the College Summer Institute (CSI)
- Receive confirmation that we have received required official records from schools and testing agencies.
- Add a Preferred First Name
A preferred first name would be used in place of your legal first name on some UCLA records (e.g., class rosters, the campus directory).
Note: you can only use this feature after you have submitted your Statement of Intent to Register.
You will learn much more about MyUCLA at Orientation.