Reporting Changes - Transfer Students
Note: For security reasons, please do not include your Social Security Number when contacting us in writing. Please do include your UCLA ID number. Thanks!
You should report any of the following situations:
- If you withdrew from or received incomplete grades in any courses which were listed on your application or application update form.
- If you changed any courses which were listed on your application or application update form.
- If your overall GPA has dropped significantly or:
- you received two or more C grades
- you received any D or F grades
- you received a C grade in one of your major preparatory courses
- If you fail to meet the provisions of your admission contract.
Generally, the sooner you let us know of changes, the more options you will have.
What will happen next
Once you submit your changes we will review them in the context of your overall record, and will let you know whether they affect your admission within 15 working days. In some cases, your offer of admission can be withdrawn.
You can make address changes yourself using MyUCLA.
Other Non-academic Changes
If you have non-academic changes to report, or any questions, please contact us by phone or online form.