Reporting Changes - Freshmen
Note: For security reasons, please do not include your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) when contacting us in writing. Please do include your UCLA ID number.
You should report any of the following situations:
- If you dropped any courses which were listed on your application.
- If you changed any courses which were listed on your application.
- If you received two or more C grades, any D or F grades, or if your senior year unweighted GPA will fall below 3.00.
- If you fail to meet the provisions of your admission contract.
Generally, the sooner you let us know of changes, the more options you will have.
- Report changes on the application status webpage
Once you submit your changes we will review them in the context of your overall record, and will let you know whether they affect your admission within 15 working days. In some cases, your offer of admission can be withdrawn.
You can make address changes yourself on MyUCLA.
Other Non-academic Changes
If you have non-academic changes to report, or any questions, please contact us by phone or online form.